How to Apply
- We encourage interested families to attend a School Tour, which may be booked using our online form or by email: [email protected]
- Submit a completed application form, together with relevant supporting documentation and application fee ($2,000), by post or in person to the school, as specified on the application form. The form must be signed by at least one parent or a designated legal guardian. An authorisation letter stating the nature of the guardianship must be submitted in the case where the signatory is a not a parent.
- Download an Application Form here.
- The main application period is from 1 September-31 October of the year prior to the desired year of admission. Applications may then be accepted, at the discretion of the admissions officer, especially to accommodate families moving into Hong Kong during the school year.
- Upon receipt of a completed application package, an acknowledgement email will be sent to the applicant.
- Thereafter, the student will be invited to attend an interview at school, typically between November and February for the main application period. If necessary, an applicant may be asked to return for a second interview for further testing or observation.
- Normally, a decision will be given within three (3) weeks from the final interview date. The decision for any offer of placement rests solely with the school’s admissions team which includes both teachers and school leadership.